A new feature recently added to StockTwits Desktop is Friends Lists. Friends Lists allow you to arrange your Desktop Friends in groups and view streams of their tweets. We walk you through how to set them up in the desktop below:
1. Click on the “People” button on the top of the Desktop.
2. Click on the “Friends List” tab and click on the “Add” button.
3. Enter in a name for your list and click “Update”.
4. Enter the names of the friends you wish to add to the list. Separate each name with a space. Click “Add” when you are done entering names.
5. The names will appear on the list. Click on “Add to Stream” to add them to the first free column on the active tab on your desktop.
StockTwits® is an open, community-powered idea and information service for investments. Users can eavesdrop on traders and investors, or contribute to the conversation and build their reputation as savvy market wizards. The service takes financial related data and structures it by stock, user, reputation, etc. More »