A new feature recently added to StockTwits Desktop is Friends Lists. Friends Lists allow you to arrange your Desktop Friends in groups and view streams of their tweets. We walk you through how to set them up in the desktop below:
1. Click on the “People” button on the top of the Desktop.
2. Click on the “Friends List” tab and click on the “Add” button.
3. Enter in a name for your list and click “Update”.
4. Enter the names of the friends you wish to add to the list. Separate each name with a space. Click “Add” when you are done entering names.
5. The names will appear on the list. Click on “Add to Stream” to add them to the first free column on the active tab on your desktop.
StockTwits® is the world's largest social network for investors and traders. Anyone can share ideas about their favorite stocks or follow what others are saying in real-time. The quickest way to get started is to join right now and make sure you sign-up for our FREE email list.