StockTwits for Investor Relations: Claim Your Ticker Today
- April 25th, 2011
We have been adding features to our StockTwits for Investor Relations Services which makes it a compelling choice for real time IR communications.
You can claim your ticker HERE or email us directly at email@example.com to schedule a time to discuss StockTwits IR by phone.
Check out what, Chris Bullock, our VP, Corporate Solutions has to say in this introductory video:
Features of StockTwits for Investor Relations include:
1. Social Media Distribution – Send a message to multiple social networks with one click simultaneously to StockTwits, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
2. Broad Media Distribution – Gain exposure across our wide network of content partners including Yahoo! Finance, Bloomberg, CNN Money, Bing Finance and more.
3. Prominent Messaging – Leverage premium message placement on your company’s verified ticker page.
4. Targeted Audience – Get your message in front of the largest online network of long-term investors, hedge funds managers, professional traders and independent day traders.
5. Verified Account – Give the investor community confidence they are consuming trusted official company information.
We are very excited about the potential of StockTwits for Investor Relations. We have a powerful and uniques story to tell around social media distribution, real time disclosure and IR-specific analytics. This latest feature set is only the first step in a series of updates to come.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
StockTwits® is an open, community-powered idea and information service for investments. Users can eavesdrop on traders and investors, or contribute to the conversation and build their reputation as savvy market wizards. The service takes financial related data and structures it by stock, user, reputation, etc. More »