9 Stock Market Masters To Follow: Compilation #9 From Aaron Jackson
The latest edition of our Market Masters series is here. If you’re looking for traders and investors to follow, read through some of these lists.
In this post we hear from Aaron Jackson, also known as ATMCharts. He writes at North Star TA and is a level III CMT candidate. Over the years he’s built an impressive body of work and his charts are always worth seeing for trade ideas and insights about market breadth.
Here are 9 of his favorite follows:
1) @seeitmarket – See It Market has the best collection of market research on the web. If you’re not reading/following, you’re missing out.
2) @hertcapital – If you’re looking to learn how a pro trades some key technical principles, give Sheldon a follow.
3) @Moench – If you can’t keep it light, the stress will kill you in this biz. Moench keeps the laughs flowing.
4) @jessefelder – Jesse does a masterful job being a critical thinker and seeing things through his own lense. In a world full of unoriginal thoughts, that is priceless.
5) @evanmedeiros – Evan does one thing and does it very well. Check his stream out if you want to learn how a pro trades breakouts.
6) @KimbleCharting – Chris is a pro’s pro and a great guy. Follow him to get an understanding for the most powerful principle in trading.
7) @WallStJesus – Jesus shares valuable insights on options flow every day.
8) @fabiancapital – This is my go-to source for ETF and fixed income vehicle insights.
9) @JLyonsFundMgmt – Dana does an excellent job highlighting relevant technical action across multiple asset classes. On top of that, he brings noteworthy statistical analysis to the table.
blog comments powered by Disqus
StockTwits® is the world's largest social network for investors and traders. Anyone can share ideas about their favorite stocks or follow what others are saying in real-time. The quickest way to get started is to join right now and make sure you sign-up for our FREE email list.
Search by Date