5 Stocks With Extremely High Bullish Sentiment on StockTwits
Each day on StockTwits, traders and investors attach their sentiment to a message about a stock. Then we aggregate the data and chart out the bullish and bearish percentage share to give a quick idea on what the mood is around a particular stock.
Below are stocks with extreme bullish sentiment.
1. Vringo ($VRNG) which is engaged in a patent lawsuit with $GOOG has been at nearly 100% bullish sentiment for quite some time. With bullish sentiment so high and a binary outcome, one has to wonder how much upside is priced in.
2. Inovio Pharmaceuticals ($INO), a speculative biotech stock fresh off of inking a deal with Roche for a prostate cancer and Hepatitis B vaccines, is at 98% Bullish Sentiment and close to the highs of the year.
3. Unipixel ($UNXL) a speculative small cap which develops technology for manufacturing electronic film is at 95% bullish sentiment while the stock has been on a rollercoaster ride all year.
4. Facebook ($FB), which has recently roared above it’s IPO price has also soared in sentiment – up to 86%.
5. Advanced Micro Devices ($AMD), which has rallied 20% in September, has climbed up to 98% Bullish Sentiment on StockTwits.
BONUS: Blackberry ($BBRY, $BB.CA) has gained a ton of social momentum at very high sentiment over the last year, as many traders and investors believed there was a turnaround or acquisition play. Over the last week, however, sentiment has fallen dramatically.
Tickers: Communityblog comments powered by Disqus
StockTwits® is an open, community-powered idea and information service for investments. Users can eavesdrop on traders and investors, or contribute to the conversation and build their reputation as savvy market wizards. The service takes financial related data and structures it by stock, user, reputation, etc. More »
Search by Date