5 Stocks With Extremely High Bullish Sentiment on StockTwits
Each day on StockTwits, traders and investors attach their sentiment to a message about a stock. Then we aggregate the data and chart out the bullish and bearish percentage share to give a quick idea on what the mood is around a particular stock.
Below are stocks with extreme bullish sentiment.
1. Vringo ($VRNG) which is engaged in a patent lawsuit with $GOOG has been at nearly 100% bullish sentiment for quite some time. With bullish sentiment so high and a binary outcome, one has to wonder how much upside is priced in.
2. Inovio Pharmaceuticals ($INO), a speculative biotech stock fresh off of inking a deal with Roche for a prostate cancer and Hepatitis B vaccines, is at 98% Bullish Sentiment and close to the highs of the year.
3. Unipixel ($UNXL) a speculative small cap which develops technology for manufacturing electronic film is at 95% bullish sentiment while the stock has been on a rollercoaster ride all year.
4. Facebook ($FB), which has recently roared above it’s IPO price has also soared in sentiment – up to 86%.
5. Advanced Micro Devices ($AMD), which has rallied 20% in September, has climbed up to 98% Bullish Sentiment on StockTwits.
BONUS: Blackberry ($BBRY, $BB.CA) has gained a ton of social momentum at very high sentiment over the last year, as many traders and investors believed there was a turnaround or acquisition play. Over the last week, however, sentiment has fallen dramatically.
Tickers: Communityblog comments powered by Disqus
StockTwits® is the world's largest social network for investors and traders. Anyone can share ideas about their favorite stocks or follow what others are saying in real-time. The quickest way to get started is to join right now and make sure you sign-up for our FREE email list.
Search by Date